Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Finished! Foetid Bloat Drone

Rolling out another model form the recent Dark Imperium starter. This time the Foetid Bloat Drone, which I really enjoyed due to the negative space created by it's floating nature. Very cool! I have fantasies of having a 40K army again but until that time comes I'll have to be satisfied with a few pieces here and there. In a year, once I've seen where the new edition of 40K has gone, then maybe I'll jump back on board the bandwagon.







He's also for sale on Ebay if you want to spread the contagion in your home town.

Stay tuned!

What have I been listening to: Diocletian

7 comments:

  1. Hey Samson, I'm a big fan of your work. I have watched the videos you have done with friends many times and I still learn stuff watching them over and over.I hope you don't mind if I ask a dumb question. I wanted to ask as I am planning in the future to build the dark imperium boxset. Does finding the style you have come naturally or is it something that you choose from your favorite techniques learned over the years and does your work always look more appealing if you paint in the style you prefer.right now I'm not happy with anything I paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sony TX9 is a better camera than the greater part of the contenders; it incorporates work in picture modes that can help even your granny take amazing photographs. کوادکوپتر

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, the information on these content can be of significant help to the level of human knowledge باتری لیتیوم پلیمری

    ReplyDelete
  4. The article was very useful, thanks for explaining it so well. خرید کوادکوپتر

    ReplyDelete
  5. وقتی که برای خواندن این مقاله ارزش داشت . ممنون خرید کواد کوپتر

    ReplyDelete