Thursday, April 13, 2017

Release the Hordes!

A horde of models for the game of Hordes! A couple warlocks for the Legion of Everblight and some casters as well as support models for the Trollbloods. These will be painted to either exhibition or heroic quality which is a nice release after the larger tabletop job I finished earlier this week.

First up in this commission, the Legion of Everblight. It also happens to be there's a new season of Trailer Park Boys up on Netflix, time is on my side my friends.


I started this post with a colorful picture to get your attention. Now behold, the not so inspiring but essential documentation of the first few steps.



What have I been listening to? A lot of funeral doom which I'll post links to as I go. First though, enjoy the sound of HELL




1 comment: