Friday, September 18, 2015

WIP Age of Sigmar Khornate Badboys

Before I post the finished pictures of the ghost pirate ship, here's what's around the bend. Can't stop painting but I can delay taking finished pictures, I'm really good at that. After the ship was finished I jumped right into some single miniatures. 

So I got right to it and quickly realized the Ebay seller had done my client a solid and excluded the front shin plate of the Khorne lord (Forshame on you, you know what you have done!). This model was ordered over a month ago and I didn't want to send my client after the missing piece. Luckily, there was a second lord on hand that I could instant mold the missing bit from. Shabba!



Airbrush guide me!



and now for the blocking in and eventual shading :)


Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment