Monday, December 15, 2014

WIP Ravenwing Strikeforce

All primed and ready :) Tomorrow I'll bring out the airbrush and bust a move. This should be a relatively quick job. One command squad, six bikes with an attack bike, one landspeeder, a Nephilim jetfighter, and the master of the Ravenwing himself Sammael. They'll be joined by a previous unit I painted for the same client, you can see them here

Up next is a chronological series of photos that I feel best represents my experience over the last couple days.







Tomorrow is a new day.

"Keep painting",

                    -Your conscience 


1 comment:

  1. In my opinion, the author accomplished a very good job with this post. You can read our Webcam Test profile by clicking on the following links: https://www.quia.com/profiles/onlinewebcamtest

    ReplyDelete