Saturday, November 16, 2013

Finished! The Sons Of Bragg

Giant trolls carrying fire and bellowing "songs"/fell calls that can rip a mans shirt off and even kill? Sounds good to me :) Can't wait to try them out on the battlefield. Hey, if they don't stack up they'll make a good unit of Champions. 

I took pictures of them and after the whole process of photoshop and lightboxing I decided they neede more light from the flames playing across the unit as a whole. For your amusement here is the result of the first photo shoot.


Aaand the second attempt.



It unifies definitely unifies them as a unit in a cool way. It also gives them permanent assigned seating. 


1 comment:

  1. I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and learned a lot from them. You are doing some great work. Thank you for making such a nice website. dui attorney phoenix

    ReplyDelete