Friday, July 27, 2012

Gamesday 2012 send off

Things have been kept secret lately and has consequently slowed down my blogging procedures. The secret in question is one of my 7 Golden Demon entries, it's also a present for my brother who is also a follower of this blog. I snapped a quick picture of my case before I sealed my entries away.


So just how excited for Gamesday are you? I'm being redundant, I can't hear you. I will tell you how I excited I am though. I was so excited I foolheartedly thought I could finish and entry for the Lord of the Rings category in one day. Here's a crappy photo I took before I applied any paint.


Viola! Another hastily shot picture of the finished product :) Who's the fool now!?..I guess time will tell.



For those of you who are going, I'll see you there! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment