Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Blast From the Past

The other day I ventured down to the local hobby store for some combat patrol games. I was hoping my friend Adam (http://atomsmashing.wordpress.com/)would come down as I brought a copy of the Mordheim rulebook to tickle his fancy and return an old commission I had borrowed back to photograph and then never photographed.

Adam couldn't make it and I got to looking at the models I had painted for him nearly 2 years ago. Adam is actually the one who got me going on commissions by introducing me to his good friend Eric who commissioned me to paint an entire box of the newest edition of Space Hulk. That's another story but my point is I'm pretty sure this was my second commission.


Hah, not too shabby. 

1 comment:

  1. They look awesome man. Wish could see that Space Hulk boxset, I love those models.

    ReplyDelete