Saturday, January 1, 2011

Finished Astorath the Grim and Korth the barbarian

Well the plan was to post these guys yesterday but it was new year's eve after all and all projects were on a momentary hold until my hang over had passed. First is Astorath the Grim, I'm pretty happy with the way he turned out. It was fun to try and limit my color choices to just a few and I like the over all effect a limited pallet had on the model.

Second up is a model by reaper miniatures, I can't remember the name they gave him on the blister pack but I   named him after one of my best friends at any rate. This is not the first plinth I've made but it is the first I've finished and it feels nice add him to my collection. I made him detachable in the hopes that I'd someday use him to replace my lost barbarian figure for hero quest.

Have a happy new year!

1 comment: